JBP Exclusive Opportunity
"Love the skin you’re in" Women’s Feminine Portraiture with Jennifer Birney Photography
Calling all Ladies…
Are you ready to showcase and embrace your femininity?
Women’s Feminine Portraiture Sessions will be in Milwaukee, WI.
- What: 60 minute Portrait Session
- Where: Milwaukee, WI. Specific location will be communicated directly to clients prior to the session.
- When: Sunday, January 21, 2018
- Appt times: Slots available from 8am - 5pm
- Cost: $550 plus tax
- Includes: Portrait session, 20 digital images with print release and one custom 8x8 professional signature photo book with images from the portrait session. Premium Signature Books have a bonded leather front and back cover, lay-flat pages of the finest Matte Press Paper. Portraiture and book will be available prior to Valentine’s Day.
These portrait sessions are absolutely empowering! Let me guess, you really want to do it but are nervous?!? That’s where the magic happens, outside your comfort zone and trust me…your nerves will relax and it will be so worth all the feelings you’ll feel. Do this for you! Do this for your someone special! Embrace you!
Age and body shape/size is irrelevant. Whether you’ve worked hard for the shape you have, or your curves are your asset, or your scars and marks are a reflection of all you’ve been through and/or have reason to be proud of, embrace you and the body you have and most importantly, love you and the skin you're in. You don’t have to lose weight for these sessions. You are beautiful and worthy to celebrate you. Trust me with focusing on you, your beauty and your assets with my expertise in posing to showcase your assets with my eye for beauty and body lines. These sessions are for you to safely express your unique femininity without any judgements. I focus on mastering your posing, light, emotion, etc. and strive to capture the best of you!
A questionnaire and consultation will take place prior to the portrait session to discuss all things such as your comfort levels, location, wardrobe or lack of, etc. These portrait sessions can be very natural and/or boudoir styled, depending on you and your desired vision for the portraiture. Professional hair, make up and wardrobe recommendations can be made.
Wait, you have some questions for me? Email or call me…I’m here to help you all along the way.
A couple commonly asked questions with these types of portrait sessions are…
- I’ve never done this before. Will you help me? You bet I will! I will help you plan and prepare, as well as relax and have a whole lot of fun during the session. I want you to not only have an empowering and memorable experience, but always be amazed in the stunning portraiture of you that we will create together.
- You can just Photoshop that out, right? Yes/No. I do hand edit each of the final portraits, however I don’t do or believe in major manipulation of portraiture. Any concerns can be discussed during the consultation.
- Will you share my portraits with others or be published online? A model release is required for each person being photographed, however if you wish your portraits to remain private and NOT be shared/published on JBP’s social media, website or other publications, I respect the request of my clients and will honor your request to keep the copyrighted images confidential and private. I love to share the portraiture I create and if you’re comfortable with me sharing any of your final images, fabulous! If not, I will not hold it against you.
I want you to love the freedom of your experience, love the portraiture for you or to share with that someone special...Let’s celebrate YOU!
To express interest or book: Text or call 414-771-7270 or email firstname.lastname@example.org